Thursday, September 4, 2008

We are Moving! and other ramblings

Well... the neurologist said that surgery will be my only way to go. So I am awaiting an appt with the neurosurgeon to fix my neck. The good news, however is that I was given a course of steroids that have helped me SO much. I have discomfort still but the raging pain has been subsided.

We have decided that we need more space... 3 kids in 1360 sq ft is just cramped. We were planning to move into the house right next door, however the owners decided to not ruin a friendship by turning it into a business relationship. We were able to find a home just a mile away that keeps all of the kids in the same schools, just a new ward. Only in Utah... a few blocks means a few wards or even a stake away from where you were.

I promise post move to update this more often but this is the latest and greatest from the Knowlton clan!

No comments: